Saturday, February 14, 2009

February





Well, it seems that I have not been doing a good job at keeping up my blog. I have been asked to post pictures, reminded that I need to update, and yet over a month has gone by since I have done anything. Who knew it was going to be work?
I did get a new camera in January. A very nice, very wonderful Nikon D60 that I am VERY excited to start using. So far, however, I don't have many exciting pictures because we haven't been anywhere exciting to take great pictures! Don't get me wrong, I have taken nearly 300 photos so far, but somehow I just don't think you all want to see our blog postings full of the kids playing board games!
I am adding some beautiful family photos. Our dear friend Debbie is starting her own photography business, Debbie B Photography, and she took photos of the girls last fall, and then our family pictures. We haven't had a family photo taken since Addi was born so I am very pleased with these. Last time I saw Debbie she had finished her website, but had not quite launched it. If you are in need of a good photographer, let me know and I will get you in touch with her. She specializes in kids and pets.
Thor is busy as I type putting wainscoting in the dining room. It is going to look wonderful, so I will be sure to post the end results. He wired in a new light and new plugs last weekend and it looks like he will finish off the project this weekend.















No comments:

Post a Comment